Stop switch rectifier
The Stop Switch Rectifier is used to control and connect an AC output wind turbine to a DC load. The stop switch portion allows the wind turbine to be stopped during low winds by shorting the AC phases together. The rectifier portion is a high efficiency three phase bridge rectifier that converts the AC from the wind turbine to DC.
The Stop Switch Rectifier is used with direct battery charging wind turbines to connect the wind turbine to the battery. It can also be used with DC input MPPT charge controllers or DC input inverters.
- Purpose: Shorts all three phases together to stop turbine when switch is in “STOP” position
- Type: Toggle, 17.5 mm (0.7 in) toggle length, 25 degrees angle of throw
- Rating: 25 amps at 125 VAC. 9A at 250 VAC. 20A at 30 VDC.
- Contact resistance: 10 milliohms maximum
- Electrical life: 25,000 operations minimum
- Purpose: Convert single or three phase AC to DC
- Diodes: Six 600 volt, 15 amp ultra-fast
- Heatsink: 61 mm wide x 58 mm tall x 24 mm deep (2.4 in x 2.3 in x 0.9 in)
- AC: 3 positions
- DC: 2 positions
- Rating: 30 amps at 600 volts
- Wire gauge: 10 to 30 AWG
- Pitch: 9.53 mm (0.375 in)
- Torque: 0.5-0.6 Nm (4.4-5.3 lb-in)
- Clips to 35 mm (1.4 in) DIN rail or four female #10-32 threads
Weight and Dimensions
- Weight: 280 g (10 oz)
- Overall dimensions: 84 mm wide x 135mm tall x 70mm deep (3.3 in x 5.3 in x 2.76 in)
- Bezel: FR-4 fiberglass, 1.6 mm (0.062 in) thick, blue with white printing
- Circuit board: FR-4 fiberglass, 1.6 mm (0.062 in) thick, 2 oz copper, double sided, gold plated, plated through holes, green solder mask, white silk screen, UL 94V-0 flammability
- Hardware: Stainless steel, aluminum, zinc plated steel